90 Day Reporting at Immigration Pattaya
Staying in Thailand longer than 90 days ? If so you will need to report to immigration.
Any foreigner that stays in the Kingdom of Thailand longer than 90 days needs to notify immigration of this, and needs to report this for each 90 day period.
A foreigner must report within a 14 day window, 7 days before to 7 days after the 90 day period expires.
Failure to report, or failure to report within the specified time will result in a fine of bt2000, which rises to bt4000 if the foreigner is arrested.
A foreigner can notify immigration either in person, by authorising someone to report for them, or send the notification via registered mail.
For anyone applying for their first extension, please note that this will count as the first 90 day report.
To notify in person (or sending someone authorised to report for you), you must report to one of the following locations.
- Counter 3, Immigration Bureau Office, Soi Suanphlu, Bangkok
- Visa extension units, Ratchada Centre (BOI)
- Immigration offices throughout the country
If you would like to notify immigration via registered mail, you will need to send required documents to the following address, making sure they arrive 7 days before the 90 day period expires.
Notification by registered mail, documents required and address to send documents to.
1. Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)
2. Copy of arrival/departure card TM.6 (front and back)
3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47
5. Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
6. The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.
Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days to
90 DAYS REGISTRATION,
IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210
If a foreigner leaves Thailand during the 90 day period, then the day count will restart from 1 upon re-entering Thailand (from the date of entry). Make sure you have your re-entry permit before leaving Thailand if you require